Our client, a growing multinational business, are seeking a Senior Tax Analyst to join their small, but busy tax team.
Senior Tax Analyst, Geneva, Switzerland
Ideal for a candidate looking for international exposure as well as the opportunity to work on varied projects, this position will report to a Regional Tax Director.
If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, can build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders and prides themselves on implementing order and process in an otherwise unstructured environment, this could be the position for you.
- Support on a major transformation project from a Transfer Pricing and value-chain transformation perspective; design & implementation of documentation and reporting.
- Act as an in-house advisor to both finance and business teams on a wide range of tax topics.
- Assist with audits/litigations; liaising with external consultants and local teams.
- Support M&A projects from a tax perspective.
- Support on VAT topics, ensuring compliance.
- Evaluation of tax accounting; proposal of changes to mitigate risks to group tax position.
- Ad-hoc projects.
Required for the role:
- Degree in Law/Tax Law/Economics/equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience in tax.
- Experience in an international environment; knowledge of tax law/ways of working in various countries.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to prioritise according to changing deadlines.
- Team player, but also able to work autonomously.
- Ability to build relationships with peers & senior stakeholders in tax & other functions.
- Full fluency in English, other languages a plus.
- Swiss / EU passport or a valid Swiss working permit essential.
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Tax Analyst role please register your interest using the link above, send your CV to Emma.Feneley@emearecruitment.eu or call Emma Feneley in the ooffice on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.