Structured Trade & Project Finance Analyst
My client, a multinational business with global operations, are seeking a Structured Trade & Project Finance Analyst to join their busy Treasury team in Fribourg.
An ideal opportunity for a candidate seeking to progress their experience in an international treasury team, working in a business with a hard-working, yet open, 'family' culture.
In this varied position, you will work on many different aspects of treasury including project finance, trade finance and liquidity management.
- Ensure that operations are fully compliant with laws, internal regulations, and external agreements.
- Review bank documentation, credit facilities and security packages.
- Negotiate terms and waivers with banks / other credit facilities.
- Negotiate bi-lateral credit lines with banks and other financial institutions.
- Cash planning support.
- Cash repatriation activities.
- Ensure debt repayment deadlines are respected, as well as any related costs.
- Administration of the credit facilities financial conditions in the Treasury Management system.
- Involvement in other treasury projects.
Required for the role:
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting or equivalent. (Bachelors/Masters)
- 5-6 years' experience of working in a bank or multinational business in a similar or related role.
- Strong knowledge of structured finance essential.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
- Hands-on, adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of a TMS a plus, but not essential.
- Full fluency in English, other languages a plus (particularly French)
- Valid Swiss working permit or EU passport essential.
If you are interested in applying for this Structured Trade & Project Finance Analyst role, please register your interest using the link above, send your CV to Emma.Feneley@emearecruitment.eu or call Emma Feneley in the office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.