A global chemicals business are looking for a HR Generalist to join their HR Shared Services team for a maternity leave contract (12 months), starting ideally in September.
HR Generalist, Northern Region of France or Milan, Italy, 12 Month Contract
You will be the first line support for an employee population of c300 people most of which are based in France and Italy, but also includes some employees based in UK, Nordics and Turkey. Reporting into the HR Manager – France but you will work closely with the wider HR team throughout Europe.
Area of responsibility for the HR Generalist:
- Responsibility for the monthly payroll accounting in the individual countries including preparation and post-processing of the payroll
- Control of external accounting/payroll service providers in the countries served
- Personnel administration (from entry to exit) and data maintenance
- Creation of HR documents (e.g. employment contracts, contract changes, BR hearings, certificates, certificates)
- Supervision of the time officers of the individual locations
- Interface to external service providers of company pension schemes
- Interface to accounting: support of monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
- Completed basic commercial qualifications, ideally with a specialization / specialization in the HR area
- A minimum of two years of experience in HR Generalist or Administration and payroll position, ideally with the management of overseeing external payroll providers
- Safe knowledge of labor, tax and social security law
- Independent way of working
- Analytical thinking
- Safe user knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Word), Cornerstone on Demand, SAP R / 3 HCM, LOGA
- Application-safe knowledge of French, Italian and English
- Readiness for occasional business trips
If you are interested in applying for this HR Generalist role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential conversation please call Keeley in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.