This is a great opportunity for an experienced Finance Manager to join a dynamic, fast-paced international business within their second largest company in terms of revenue. You will have responsibility for managing three Team Leaders with an overall team of nearly 20, with strong potential to develop into a Director level role within a couple of years.
Finance Manager, Paris or Lille, France
They are seeking an agile candidate who is able to see the big picture in order to manage stakeholder expectations and ensure financial excellence.
As Finance Manager, your role will include:
- Overall responsibility for the month end closing processes.
- Developing and tracking KPIs to ensure the overall performance of the team, including direct management of three Team Leaders.
- Ensure compliance with global Accounting policies.
- Work in partnership with operational teams to identify large or unusual transactions.
- Oversight for the annual financial statements and annual audit processes.
- Collaborate with local and centralised Accounting, as well as other business services.
- Act as a subject matter expert in areas such as acquisitions, integrations and other projects.
- Degree level qualification in Finance and Accountancy or related subject, alongside a professional Accounting qualification.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in related roles with a progressive career profile.
- Experience working in an international manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of US GAAP and local statutory requirements.
- Fluency in English and French.
- Strong IT skills, preferably with experience in SAP.
- Strong people management skills.
- Strong organisational and problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in applying for this Finance Manager role please register your interest using the link below, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Meriel in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.