Our client, an mid-sized industrial business based in Haut-Rhin, are seeking a Finance Director to join their team.
Finance Director, Haut-Rhin, France
Reporting directly to the General Management, you are responsible for the Finance Structure of the entity, taking care not only of daily operations, but also digitalisation projects and cost saving initiatives and process improvements.
As the team is small, our client is searching for someone with the ability to strike a balance between being strategic (liaising regularly with the General Management & C-Suite), but also hands-on (not afraid of rolling up their sleeves and getting involved in the day to day operations)
- Preparation of financial statements and reporting, presentation to the group.
- Responsibility for the site cash management & cash flow, in direct liaison with the Group Treasurer.
- Act as a business partner to operational staff to create budgets and forecasts.
- Work with other functions to identify and implement cost saving initiatives.
- Ensure that internal control standards are upheld by finance & other functions.
- Handle all liaison with external partners including external and internal auditors, banks and insurers.
- Ensure that all tax returns are completed in an efficient and compliant manner.
- Management of a team of 2 people.
Required for the role:
- 8+ years experience in finance, preferably in roles with team management responsibilities.
- Strong finance background, with knowledge of tax and transfer pricing
- Prior experience of working in a manufacturing/industrial company a must – exposure to batch manufacturing a big plus.
- Good operational knowledge of SAP essential.
- Ability to delegate, but also willing to work as part of a team.
- Trustworthy and transparent, ability to communicate in a clear way.
- Full fluency in French (preferably native) and English compulsory.
- Ideally available on short notice.
If you are interested in applying for this Finance Director role, please register your interest using the link above, send your CV to Jessica.Watt@emearecruitment.eu or call Jessica Watt in the office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.