Our client is a global manufacturing company with a great reputation on the market.
We are currently recruiting on their behalf for a Controller who will manage both financial and business controlling activities for the business unit.
This is a standalone role involving collaboration with both business and corporate functions.
The responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Performing the financial controlling activities ensuring compliance with IFRS and local GAAPs and adherence to deadlines
- Contribute to development of internal control systems
- Tracking and analysing financial performance across various functional areas
- In cooperation with the functional heads coordinate and prepare the budget and forecasts.
- Act as a finance business partner to functional heads as well as the Business Unit Head
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed and contribute to new business/ projects and process improvement
- University degree or similar with focus on Finance, Accounting or a similar discipline
- Accounting qualification will be advantageous
- Business experience in Finance, Accounting and Business Controlling
- Excellent analytical skills
- Commercial attitude
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English
- Strong team-working skills with ability to work independently
- Can-do attitude / result orientation and drive
Our client offers the opportunity to work in a very successful, globally recognised organisation with very good career development prospects within the group.
If you are interested in applying for this Controller role please register your interest using the link above, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Izabela Darmstetter in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.