Our client, a Global Manufacturing company, are looking for a Pricing Analyst to join their growing team. Reporting in to the Strategy and Commercial Operations Manager, you will assist the team with the research, analysis and maintenance of service parts pricing, with direct guidance from the Senior Pricing Specialist.
Pricing Analyst, Genk, Belgium
This position will also assist researching competitive data, analysing trends and advising pricing strategies, whilst being part of an International team.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PRICING ANALYST:
- Assist with maintaining tactical aspects of parts pricing, such as price book management for the entire portfolio and regions
- Collect market intel and align pricing strategies with business goals
- Correspond with Sales and the Product Management teams regarding market and competitive pricing data
- Review special sales requests for accuracy and route for approval
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel. Microsoft Power BI is a definite plus
- Working knowledge of basic concepts, practices and calculations related to pricing (revenue, cost, profit, discounts, etc.)
- Analytical mindset with critical thinking and attention to detail
- Communication and partnering skills to evaluate data and provide recommendations
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to effectively communicate and all levels of the organization
- Enjoys working with big data, analysing and gaining insights for problem-solving purposes
If you are interested in applying for this Pricing Analyst vacancy, please register your interest using the link below. Alternatively, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation about this role, please call Gemma in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.