An innovative company with a substantial growth plan are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their existing HR/Talent team.
Talent Acquisition Specialist, Basel, Switzerland
The company is young, yet established, but maintain very much a “start-up spirit” within the business which means this is a fantastic opportunity to shape, mould and add value in your role.
The talent acquisition specialist will be working in close cooperation with HR Business Partners, Hiring Managers, ITM Director and recruiters to enable effective and efficient end-to-end talent search and hiring process.
- Continuously improve the recruitment tools as well as the entire recruitment process to ensure its alignment with the business strategy and with the candidate experience strategy
- Lead direct recruitment
- In line with the talent strategy establish and maintain productive relationships with all external recruitment partners and channels, monitoring and assessing their performance
- Identify appropriate talent sourcing channels
- Develop, implement and advance on talent recruitment technologies, measures of success, reporting and business analytics capabilities supporting Global HR mission and key performance indicators
- Be the main point of contact for HR, hiring line managers, recruitment partners and Global IT function on the business process and its improvement of the recruitment system
- Suited to an individual with between 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Successful experience as a recruiter in an international corporate environment utilizing up-to-date recruitment technologies and candidate selection techniques
- Diploma degree in human resources, social sciences, psychology or business degree
- Fluency in English with strong verbal and written communication skills, another European language would be advantageous
- Advanced experience in using LinkedIn and other relevant job boards and social media platforms as well as recruitment and applicant tracking technologies
- Knowledge of life science industry and or derivatives would be ideal
- Proven ability to drive things forward, be pragmatic, proactive and innovative
- Ability to multi-task, effectively deal with ambiguity and concurring demands
- Strong analytical skills and learning agility
If you are interested in applying for this Talent Acquisition Specialist role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com for a confidential conversation please call Keeley in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.