A growing life science company with an exciting purpose to make a difference to the patients they serve are looking to recruit a HR Shared Services Director.
HR Shared Services Director, Basel, Switzerland
This is an exciting chance to shape the team including hiring some team members, the function as this is a newly created position. This is a key leadership position within the HR team which report directly into the Global Head of HR.
As the HR Shared Services Director, you will lead the HR Shared Service team to ensure a high-quality transactional HR and payroll service.
- Overall responsibility for all HR transactional activities (e.g. administration of HR processes related to personnel lifecycle, organizational changes, etc.) and be accountable for their implementation and continuous improvement
- Overall responsibility to manage internal Swiss payroll (correct processing of monthly payroll, accruals and reconciliation, data supply to Finance, etc.), and all general Swiss HR administration
- Ensure correct processing and submission of social security, withholding taxes and other payroll related items (e.g. SUVA reporting)
- Liaise with official authorities (social insurances, tax offices, KIGA, SECO, etc.) and establish and maintain effective collaboration with them
- Act as an interface to Finance on all Swiss payroll and accruals related items
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR operational plan as well as directly contribute to functional and cross-functional initiatives
- Implement HR policies and make improvements to HR processes
- Minimum 8 years of comprehensive experience in managing HR administration and Swiss payroll
- Proven track record of effectively managing HR Shared Services team and processes
- Fluent in both English & German languages
- Strong knowledge of Swiss labor law and regulations
- In depth knowledge of the Swiss Tax Regulations and Swiss Insurance system
- Ability to multi-task, effectively deal with ambiguity, and challenge status quo
- Proven ability to drive things through completion, be proactive and pragmatic
- Demonstrated leadership skills, strong presence, and ability to consult, influence and counsel at all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication, cross-functional collaboration, and customer-focus skills
- Advanced computer and software usage
If you are interested in applying for this HR Shared Services Director role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation please call Leon Morley in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.