Our client is a manufacturer of consumer products with a strong brand name and international presence. They are currently looking to appoint a commercially-minded Senior Controlling Business Partner for one of the business units.
Senior Controlling Business Partner, Basel, Switzerland
The job holder will act as a finance business partner to the Commercial Leadership team to drive financial performance and support the divisional Managing Director in strategic decision marking.The role is located in Basel area.
The responsibilities of the Senior Controlling Business Partner will include but will not be limited to:
- Being a member of the divisional leadership team
- Driving financial performance to reach the busines objectives and achieve further growth
- Managing the finance function for the division across 2 markets, development of transparent financial reporting and contribution margin calculation, monthly analysis of results and participating in business reviews
- Acting as the business interface between group controlling and the division
- Involvement in strategic planning
- Responsibility for the control of planning, budgeting and forecasting processes
- Implementation of organizational changes and tools to increase efficiency
- Work on projects
- University degree in business administration with a major in accounting and controlling
- Very good knowledge of SAP FI / CO / BW
- 5-8 years of international experience as a controller in the FMCG environment
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong level of integrity, commitment, creativity and pragmatism
- Excellent analytics thinking ability
- Outstanding communication skills
- Fluency in German and English
Our client offer very open, entrepreneurial work culture as well excellent career development prospects within the group.
If you are interested in applying for this Senior Controlling Business Partner role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Izabela Darmstetter in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.