Our client is a global company in technology sector. We are currently recruiting on their behalf for a Reporting and Consolidation Senior Manager to be based in Vienna.
Reporting and Consolidation Senior Manager, Vienna, Austria
The job holder will be responsible for consolidation of figures for multiple entities and preparation of reporting to the group.
You will be acting as an accounting subject matter expert, provide advice on accounting and reporting issues and drive process enhancements.
The responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Manage the periodical reporting process
- Prepare and submit top quality reporting to the group consolidation and reporting team
- Improve accounting and reporting processes
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP
- Act as an US GAAP expert and provide guidance to various stakeholders in the finance team on on-standard accounting treatments
- Identifying, analysis and reporting of accounting issues
- Drive improvements in use of IT systems
- Delivery of US GAAP accounting position papers
- Preparation and audit of the statutory financial statements and filings
- Manage the internal controls and SOX in the reporting & consolidation department
- Liaison with external and internal auditors
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or a similar discipline
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Qualification in accounting will be advantageous
- Solid experience in accounting gained in a big 4 firm or a multinational business
- Good understanding of SOX
- Fluency in English. German will be a plus
- Excellent SAP or Oracle knowledge. HFM experience is a plus
In return you will be offered an opportunity to work in a global organization and very good career development opportunities within the group.
If you are interested in applying for this Reporting and Consolidation Senior Manager role please register your interest using the link above, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Izabela Darmstetter in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.