Our client is a global company in the technology sector. They have a strong brand name in numerous countries and have been recognised as one of the most innovative companies. We are currently recruiting on their behalf for a Business Controller, to be based in Vienna.
Business Controller, Vienna, Austria
The responsibilities of Business Controller will include but will not be limited to:
- Creation, control and commenting of the monthly reporting and annual financial statements as well as the development of a meaningful reporting system
- Cost accounting, budget and forecast creation
- Ongoing budget control (implementation of target / actual comparisons), reporting of relevant key data, preparation of evaluations, business cases and presentations
- Active measurement controlling in cooperation with the Business units
- Sparring partner for managers in the assigned supervision Areas
- Preparation of audits and implementation of regular SOX controls
- Business education - University / University of Applied Science - or comparable
- At least three years of experience in controlling, preferably for operational business
- Experience in controlling
- Experience in performing business case calculations
- Well-versed handling of MS Office - extensive knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
- Language skills: German and very good English skills
- High level of personal responsibility and solution orientation
- Independent and proactive approach
- Organizational and implementation strength with a strong communication style across all Levels
- Accuracy, teamwork and flexibility
In return the Business Controller will be offered an opportunity to work in a global organization with very good career development opportunities.
We will consider candidates relocating from abroad as long as they have relevant work experience, can speak German fluently and are eligible to work in Austria without need for sponsorship.
If you are interested in applying for this Business Controller role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Izabela Darmstetter in our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.