Our client within the TMT sector, is proactive in creating a sustainable future and currently has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Tax Manager to join their dynamic Finance function.
Tax Manager, Amsterdam, Noord Holland, Netherlands
With a broad remit, the Tax Manager will be responsible for ensuring compliance (US GAAP, SEC), managing provisions and being the main point of contact for external tax consultants. You will have the opportunity to shape this growing business for the future.
Responsibilities of the Tax Manager role:
- Ensuring compliance with US reporting requirements (US GAAP/SEC) for tax accounting
- Review and forecast of tax provisions in order to support accurate reporting
- Managing relationship with external tax service providers regarding CIT and VAT matters
- Liaising with tax consultants for ensure compliance on Transfer Pricing arrangements, in continuous alignment with the business model
- Management of VAT compliance on company’s transactions, documenting accurately relevant policies across local group subsidiaries
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Tax, master’s preferred
- 8-10 years’ experience across Tax Advisory and industry – with a strength in Corporate Income Tax (CIT)
- Broad global tax knowledge, including Dutch tax
- Experience in a US company environment with exposure to US GAAP/SEC/SOX
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- An energetic, organised and detailed approach
If you are interested in applying for this Tax Manager role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation please call Jenny Callum in our Amsterdam office on +31 20 808 11 02.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.