Our global client are looking for an ambitious Commodities Analyst to join their U.S. Treasury Team and will progress into a Commodities Trader position in the next 3-4 years.
Commodities Analyst, Bristol County, Massachusetts
The Commodities Analyst will be responsible to provide daily operational support to all traders and to act as Deputy Trader when team members are absent. This includes managing and executing the daily physical commodity hedging activities and ensuring they are in line with the Group’s risk management policies.
Some key responsibilities:
- Daily billing of physical commodity transactions
- Forecasting and managing the physical commodity inventory for different business units
- Supporting the traders by carrying out daily administrative tasks
- Preparing the daily trading P&L reports
- Manage cash flow and working with Customer Service to determine cash needs
- Use the Group’s ERP system and software systems to complete workload responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Min. 2 years of experience within treasury, banking front office or financial controller
- Understanding of financial markets
- Excel skills are essential and knowledge of SAP is preferable
- Ability to work independently
- A keen eye for detail with strong analytical and math skills
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels of the group including senior level management
- Time management skills and ability to work long hours when market conditions dictate
- Excellent communication skills in English (Spanish beneficial)
If you are interested in applying for this Commodities Analyst role please register your interest using the link below, alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com or for a confidential conversation please call Hannah Eden our Zug office on +41 41 508 7007.
Get NEW JOBS like these
by email - as they go live.